I’m known for:
- Getting around a bit, through providing technical assistance to health and community projects across many countries, including Africa, Central Europe and the Balkans with WHO and UN
- Having extensive experience in public health and health promotion working at all levels in the UK in local government and NHS leadership positions across three decades.
- Facilitating strategic wellbeing partnerships and implementing evidence-based practice across sectors.
- Strengthening the wellbeing of future generations by developing todays wider public health workforce.
I’m considered an expert in:
- Ecological public health, health promotion and community development.
- Online teaching of public health programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Embedding project and programme management in realistic and achievable theories of change.
- Bringing academic rigour to consultancy projects.